- Alonzo Baldonado State Representative District 8 ReMax Realty 535 Cortez PO Box 370 Los Lunas NM 87031
- Besito Mental Healthcare of NM Brandy Samaniego PO Box 992 Los Lunas NM 87031 967-9975
- Tru-Kill Pest Control Stephanie Trujeque 111 East Aragon Rd Ste A Belen NM 87002 505 864-2523
- AC Disposal Service 501 Bernard Belen NM 87002 866-1010
- Citizens Finance Annette Jaramillo-Kuidas PO Box 508 Los Lunas NM 87031 505 865-9691
- Democratic Party of Valencia County 1504 Juan Perea Rd Los Lunas NM 87031 505 565-9045
- Pete’s Pro Truck and Auto Repair Pete and Letisha 1101 Don Felipe Rd Belen NM 87002 505 0500
- Tierra Del Sol Golf Club 1000 Golf Course Rd Belen NM 87002
- Chihuahua Bible Chapel Pastor Len Ridley PO Box 522 Veguita NM 87062
- Josue Gallegos Old Mill: 9763 Hwy 314 Belen, NM 87002
- Jed Dixon @ Mesa Tractor 3826 4th NW Albuquerque, NM 87107
- Auge Boys Robert Auge 800 E River Road Belen NM 87002 505 864-4482
- Michael Doyle Attorney at Law 1504 Juan Perea Rd Los Lunas NM 87031 505 565-9045
- AMJAR Al’s Mini Mart 1 and 2 Mark and Kathleen Jaramillo
102 Rio Communities Belen NM 87002 / 701 South Main St Belen NM 87002 (505) 864-2500
- Mayor Jerah Cordova 100 South Main Street Belen, NM 87002
This Saturday (November 4) at 1pm Belen (9-0) will travel to Los Lunas to take on the Tigers (7-2). Valencia Bowl! Battling for the number 2 seed in the High School State Football championships.
Who do you predict to win Saturday’s game?
BELEN — Belen High made its claim to the District 5-5A championship loud and clear Friday night with its dominating 35-0 defeat of defending state champions St. Pius at Eagles
LOS LUNAS — With both the district and state meets just around the corner, both the Los Lunas boys and girls squads placed third at their home meet, the Los Lunas Invitational, this past weekend.
All three schools will send their runners to the Rio Rancho Jamboree on Saturday at Rio Rancho High School to run the course that will be used for the NMAA’s State Cross Country championship meet on Saturday, Nov. 4.
The Belen boys and girls will run in the Championship division while Los Lunas and Valencia run in the Varsity division at Rio Rancho this weekend. The Varsity boys begin the races at 9 a.m. followed by the Championship boys at 9:30 a.m. The Varsity girls take off at 10 a.m. while the Championship girls begin at 10:30 followed by the junior varsity and C-team competitions.
BELEN—It’s beginning to look a lot like Halloween, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get into the Christmas spirit.
Get out your levels and frosting tips because the Belen Art League wants to see your best gingerbread house construction. Starting on Tuesday, Oct. 17, you can pick up an entry form and guidelines at the BAL Gallery, 509 Becker Ave., from noon to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.
The Los Lunas volleyball team traveled to Albuquerque Tuesday for a District 5 5-A showdown with No. 1 St. Pius X and nearly came away with a victory.
BELEN — History is a funny thing. The past is past and unchangeable, but there is always more and more to learn about what happened “back then.”